Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf8, 9++ locations...

Hi,

> just a quick reminder: in .mx we discussed to plan two years in advance... I
> dont wanna suggest a dc8 meeting now, but... I still think that plan is good.
> Maybe this time decide about dc8 1.5 years in advance (Decembre or so) and
> then speed up and decide dc9 2 years in advance. And 2 years also for dc10
> and so on. And have backup locations...

I'd like to have some helping hands do some research on how

Tokyo (Narita, NRT)
Hokkaido (Chitose airport, CTX)
Kansai (KIX)
Okinawa (OKA)

will cost around this time of year from around the world (using cheap
airlines).  This information is hard to get at from my POV.

I'm evaluating possibilities of several local large-scale and
sponsored lodgings, but I would like this input before I start delving
into this task too much.

regards,
	junichi
--