[Debconf-team] Request: Accessibility report

Hello,

I would ask to both teams to produce a report covering accessibility
aspects from all proposed venues. That report must cover all possible
point, inclusing:

 - pictures of:
   - bathroom doors;
   - bathroom toilets;
   - bathroom shower;
   - room doors;
   - room door and inside of room itself;
   - auditorium door, rear and front of it;
   - streets around the building;
   - building access;
 - a text describing:
   - the way from airport to the venue (by taxi and bus, were
     possible);
   - the way from the vanue to the center of city (by taxi and bus,
     where possible);

Doing that we catch all information about accessibility in one
place. That is good to avoid misunderstanding and guessing. We can't
do that again.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116