[Debconf-team] Airline/Train/Road connections to Bosnia

Hm, by checking again, I have found out that depends where you are flying from
you may get some good prices to Bosnia.

Danmark, Sweden, maybe UK - Snowflake Scandinavian Airlines
Spain - Austrian Airlines, Malev
Germany - Lufthansa
Hungary, Finland, U.K, USA, Japan, Canada and many other european
destinations - Malev
Russia, Jat Airlines

Cheap train connections include the entire european railways,
trains coming from E.U. to Ljubljana (Slovenia) from Austria then to Zagreb
and finaly to Sarajevo. Also from Budapest (Hungary) to Sarajevo directly
every day.
One cheap solution from U.K. is to take a flight with, say, EasyJet to
Budapest and then by train to Sarajevo, I  am sure it would be around 200
euros return ticket (plane+train) solution. Offcourse, for those who want and
healty enough to travel.
From Greece there is also a train option from Thesaloniki to Belgrade and then
to Sarajevo, quite cheap.

We have many other good prices and low fare airlines, we would just need to
investigate more and put it on the wiki.

Road connections include highways from Croatia and Serbia, neighbouring
countries, they are well maintained. Also, both venues have parking lots for
those who would come by cars, those lots would not be charged for DebConf7
participants.

Safir