Re: [Debconf-team] An idea about the dormitory in Sarajevo...

Hi!

* Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba> [060630 17:49]:

> If, if and if we get chosen to host, we could ask for more benefits/lower
> prices or something and let them keep our networking after the conference for
> future use (access points, cables and such stuff), should we get these parts
> from local sponsors without paying.

I don't care much what happends to the equipment after DebConf; if the
sponsor want it back, fine; if they would leave it there, it's fine too.
As long as that doesn't hurt DebConf.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander