Re: [Debconf-team] An idea about the dormitory in Sarajevo...

I really like this idea, that would be a very good thing. I understand
the issues you had in Mexico (but there were only few active people and
lots of them who didn't do almost anything), but you were here in
Sarajevo, you have seen how much of us is willing to help to organize
debconf7 and I think that you shouldn't think about Sarajevo like it's
Mexico.