Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Visit to Bosnia - plan draft UPDATED!

Hi!

* Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba> [060627 10:55]:
> So, here is an update of schedule for DebCon7 orga team visit:

> Thursday:
> 09:00 gathering at the Skenderija plateau (Sarajevo Centre)

The first draft had this formulated a bit different:
> Thursday -    09:00 hours: Meeting at Skenderija square in Sarajevo with Bosnian local team

Allthough it's still a gathering, I ask just to be sure:  Will we meet
the local team?

> P.S. Visoko is a small town near Sarajevo and home to sapphire :)
> Overnights, DC team will stay at sapphire's home, where there should be fresh
> mattrasses, network conectivity and showers :). Not a hotel, but hey, it is
> free :)

Thanks very much; do we need to bring anything special?  Towels?
Sleeping bags?  A present for your mom? ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander