[Debconf-team] Fwd: Re: DebConf "Legal" BoF continued - lets get it to a Delegation

Subject: Re: DebConf "Legal" BoF continued - lets get it to a Delegation
Date: Friday 09 June 2006 13:45
From: Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org>

Hey,

On Friday 09 June 2006 08:19, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org) [060608 21:34]:
> > I want to keep this as short as possible, as the DebConf organization is
> > working very well at the moment, and I do not want to interrupt, this
> > should just enhance and clarify it.
>
> one question: Shouldn't such a proposal be done by Andreas Schuldei, who
> is head organiser? Or did he agree to your mail beforehand?

While I do think, that it would be good/nice to talk with Andreas about such
 a proposal before publishing it widly, I also dont think its strictly
 necessary to discuss _proposals_ before publishing. The video from that bof
 (when it's out (*)) will be public as well.

Also I wondered why several other (key)persons (I counted eight other persons
involved in dc6) were not cc:ed.

So if noone objects, I will forward this thread (with removed cc: and
to:-headers) to -team in 6h. (In 6h, to give those people who wrote to this
thread and are working now, time to reply.)

I also have contentual (?) comments which I'll make later.

regards,
	Holger

(*) I'm as unhappy about the delay as you. probably even more.