[Debconf-team] Things that probably need to be bought in .MX

Hi

I just added the http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6StuffToBuy page to list
stuff we probably should buy in Mexico. Of course it should only list
things we really need, so from me it has only one point:

- I need 130 envelopes to hand out the sponsorship money.
  I dont think that amount will be included in "various office stuff" we
  get sponsored. :)

If you also have something that should be there but most probably isnt
sponsored - feel free to add it, with a reason, to this list.

--
bye Joerg
I think there's a world market for about five computers.