[Debconf-team] vegan menues

Hello,

about vegan food, and knowing the guidelines, I already checked the menu and I found that most of it (and in some cases just changing one ingredient) you can eat it. Yesterday, I went to Oaxtepec and explained more about it (Gunnar did it in the first interviews) to the coordinator of the Center. Today she told me that she already talked with the cook, but I will have the chance (before you come) to explain personally to the people of the kitchen. The coordinator asked me to select at least two or three meals for the first days, based on that, you people will know what you like/dislike and help to select the rest the meals for the rest of the days. :)

Regards,
gabriela