Re: [Debconf-team] Vegetarian/vegan options review

Jesus Climent dijo [Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 06:14:07PM +0200]:
> >      FRIJOLES REFRITOS.
>
> Let's check it does not contain any bacon, like the "feixao" in brazil.

Usually it doesn't - "frijoles refritos" are mashed beans. Sometimes
they might have some chorizo to give some flavor, but it's not usual.

> >      NIEVE DE LIMON.
>
> "Nieve" might refer to "mousse" so it might contain milg/egg.

It's ice cream. In Mexico we have two types of ice creams: "Nieve"
(based on water, the most refreshing one) and crema (based on milk,
sometimes more tasty, more creamy, but less refreshing). Nieve is
perfect for you.

> > B- ENSALADA A LA AMERICANA DE COL, PIÑA, PASITAS Y CREMA.
>
> The cream might be made of vegeterian milk, but may not.

/me holds the laughter...

I hardly doubt so.

> >      DURAZNOS CON CREMA O ROMPOPE.
>
> Again, may contain milk.

Crema is derived from milk. Rompope has egg in its manufacturing process.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23