Re: [Debconf-team] First stab at the Overall Talk/Workshop/Bof/Lunch/Dinner schedule

Quoting Gabriela Manjarrez (nadezhda@usa.net):
> Hi, Don
>
> form me, lunch and dinner times are _very_ early; I would suggest at
> least 13:00  and 20:00 respectively. :)

Well, this seems to be a compromise between the cultures where people
use to eat very early, like 18:00 (should I say "german culture"?) and
those where people eat very late, like 21:00 (should I say
"spanish/latin-american culture"?).

Of course, we will all be there for being a little bit mexicans...so
we'd better stick with the local habits for eating.