Re: [Debconf-team] First stab at the Overall Talk/Workshop/Bof/Lunch/Dinner schedule

Hi, Don

form me, lunch and dinner times are _very_ early; I would suggest at least 13:00 and 20:00 respectively. :)

Confirming: We tell to the restaurant at what time we want our meals.

Regards.
gabriela

Attached is the first stab at the overall
talk/workshop/bof/lunch/dinner schedule.

It's in the same format as last year, with the talk type (TALK, BOF,
WORK=Workshop/roundtable), the start time, the stop time, the
capacity, and the room separated by tabs.

I'll be out of communication for the next 24 hours or so, but please
note any problems with the proposed timeslots so I can attempt a
preliminary scheduling sometime next week.

Feel free to send me changes as patches, as that'll make it more clear
what the problems are. [I've also guessed as to the times that the
restaurant is open; if someone could correct me if I've guessed
wrongly, that would be ideal.]