Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc6/ksp-dc6.html

Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > If people leave work at 18:00 in Mexico City, they will have plenty
> > of time to go to the KSP.
>
> Friday?

IMO, if people is really interested on attending the KSP, they will do
as much as possible they can to do it. I agree waiting for the people to
arrive would make the process finish very late. Anyway, it's also true
that going from Mexico City to Oaxtepec at 18:00 to arrive at 20:00, as
in the example, is madness, that cannot be done.

If doing it on Saturday 13rd is quite early and on Saturday 20th is
quite late, I would suggest leaving the thing as is, since Gunnar, do
you know of more persons that the ones you could count with one hand
that should wait to leave their offices at noon and then attend the KSP?
If somebody is willing to attend it, they will do it no matter what. The
next bigger KSP soon could be when and where? Next year in Scotland?

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D