Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc6/ksp-dc6.html

On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 10:22:14PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>I suggest the KSP to be held on Saturday 20 instead of Thursday 17, if
>possible. This will make it much easier for Mexicans living in Mexico,
>Puebla, Cuernavaca or other surrounding cities to attend and have
>their key signed.

The problem with Saturday is, people start leaving in large groups
on Saturday.

Thursday at 20:00 has worked very well for the KSP for the last two
debconfs. It's the evening where most people are around. Later than
20:00 will be too late. It took about 2.5 hours to do it last time
in Helsinki.

If people leave work at 18:00 in Mexico City, they will have plenty
of time to go to the KSP.

Best Regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--