Re: [Debconf-team] help clear up Debians reputation; Debconf misdeeds

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 01:04:19PM +0200, Jesus Climent wrote:
Shadows of accusation have surrounded Debconf6, and they affect
Debians reputation directly.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Let me put on my slightly larger
glasses.

Did Brutus conspire to kill Caesar, or did he just slip and fall while
holding a knife?  Maybe your car was built by accident.  Maybe you were
born by accident. :-)

I was not rejected for sponsorship.  I never applied for sponsorship.
I was contacted by a contributing, useful Debian member who told me
about her sponsorship being rejected.

Next time forward her to the organizing team.

She already was in communication with the organizing team.  She showed
me her correspondence with the team.  Because her key isn't in the
keyring yet, she wants to remain anonymous.  The rejection letters sent
by the team were as dismissive and rude as Joerg Jasperts comments on
IRC.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973