Re: [Debconf-team] budget woes

Hi!

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [060329 23:52]:

> That means that we need to find a way to save money.
>
> We can for example limit the number of sponsored accommodation
> and meals to 200, or not pay the breakfast, reapproach the people
> with flight-sponsorship to reconsider and paying more (or all)
> themselfs or skip the day trip (saves only ~5k).

We just discussed that on irc.  It seems that the most usefull solution
is to cancel the breakfast, since a) last years experience show that it
isn't taken by many attendees anyway and b) those who would like to get
breakfast can pay for it themself (and would need to pay for it at home
anyway).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--