Re: [Debconf-team] Authentication for food

Hi!

* Meike Reichle <mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de> [060228 14:39]:

> My idea was the following: If we have n food tickets we'll have
> to pay for n meals. However, it does not matter *who* uses a food ticket.
> So if I skiped a meal and thus have an extra ticket, I can give it to
> someone else, so (s)he uses it. This does not raise the overall number of
> served meals but still provides some flixibility.

Uhm... nearly everyone will have those tickets, so whome would you like
to invite?

(Maybe Ganneff who is always hungry... but didn't someone told us, the
portions there are even big enough for him?)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/