Re: [Debconf-team] mysql asks for a talkslot

Uhmmmm..at least my idea of debian day was more related to debian an not so many sponsors talks. If
we want to give talks to sponsors (of its a condition for sponsorship and we accept that) I suggest
doing it during the morning for example, and then talks about debian during the afternoon, I wouldnt
like to get things mixed and give an image of a corporate event when we are not a corporation.

mysql...what do they have to tell the people? is that related to debian? how is related?

Regards,