Re: [Debconf-team] intel notebooks and servers, and notebook count in munin.d.o out of comas

On 12:07 Fri 17 Feb 2006, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > intel also wonders if we have a place in mexico where the server
> > could stand (offline, off, in an attic somewhere (in gunnars
> > house?)) for a month after the event? That is *if* they find a
> > server and money for that, first.
>
> That's fine with me. There is this point you mentioned about not being
> entirely happy about moving an expensive server on a regular highway -
> We would probably have to insure it (or maybe Intel should?). I don't
> have a problem with storing it at home.

I won't be in town for a month after DebConf, but I can arrange also
plenty of space for hardware on my parents' house, which is located on a
more or less centric area, my dad has helped me a lot on similar
situations (he happens to spend many time at home :-P).

FWIW.

Cheers,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/