[Debconf-team] Public participants list - Is it OK this way?

Hi,

I got myself moving to flexibilize Comas' listings, and made a more
useful set of information out of the general attendee listing [1]
(note that now it can be sorted according to most of the columns, yay
for usability!). Now, I have a couple concerns with this:

- Are the columns enough/too many?
- Should I consider any of this information as private?

I think maybe I could add a field allowing people to hide their
arrival/departure times (defaulting to false). The reason I added them
was in order to avoid information duplicity such as what was happening
in the Wiki [2,3] and lists [4]. I specifically didn't add the flight
number, but I can do it.

Greetings,

[1] https://www.debconf.org/comas/general/participants

[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Travel