[Debconf-team] Logos made clickable

Hi there,

I've just made all four logos (debconf and debianday in
both languages) clickable since i found myself trying to
navigate that way to the main page.. I think this helps
and have no drawbacks (if i'm bothering you with too
little details just let me know)

BTW, i'm trying having Maulkin or someone with access
to the comas dirs to copy topright.html from
debconf.org/debianday to debconf.org/debday-comas/

It's not just the countdown which is different but
specially the logo which is wrong and also shows
with wrong size and aspect since it's inheriting
Debconf's logo and it's Debday logo the one that
should be displayed.

I guess just copying the mentioned HTML file does
the trick...

Antonio