[Debconf-team] Re: wanted: budget details

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 02:41:35PM +0100]:
> please find out and fill in financial details (like the cost of
> the van, daytrip details, formal dinner costs/person) in the
> budget.

Ok... Please help me out on this - As I said in my other mail, I would
like to add some columns (for the costs in pesos) but it is too
tangled with cross-sheet dependencies.

> while going through the list of things from debconf5 (which i
> partly left in the budget) please also make arrangements with car
> rentals, printshops, tshirt manufacturers (:-) etc

Ok, about car rentals: Damog checked the price for a van [1], it's at
about 1600 pesos (150 dollars) a day. Claudia said she'd look for more
options.

Formal dinner: Haven't started even thinking about it :-}

Printshops/T-shirts: Well... We need to know what will be printed to
give an approximate. Guessing: Some... 300 shirts, two inks in front,
one ink in the back, full-sized print (~A4 printout size), solid (no
halftones) sounds OK? As for the proceedings... What have you thought
for this year? Printing something like last year's can be quite cheap,
as it's mostly photocopies. We can look for something better bound or
something like that.

Greetings,

[1] http://www.alamo-mexico.com.mx/index-spa.php?Md=MD&Gr=S

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23