Re: Network team / organizers meeting tomorrow 18:00

Hi,

On Saturday 16 July 2005 21:09, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> The most important points:
>
>       * WLAN runs in reduced mode from Sunday 15:00.
>       * Smökki will be closed Sunday 22:00.
>       * The video hardware at CSD will be taken down after the last talk
>         and moved to the video room.
>       * The conference ends on Sunday 22:00 and all data should be moved
>         off the servers by then.

Aehm, the last point might be true for the genereal audience, but we discussed
and agreed on letting the video/infrastructure up&running (develserver2,
videoraid (moved to the dorms) and master) til monday morning eight o'clock.

For the sake of no last minute errors I strongly suggest not to remove the
other servers (develserver1, replicant) until then as well. (The power5 might
be torn down...)

> From this point, email will be too slow to spread information, so asking
> in person is the best way to get the latest information.
>
> Remember to sleep!

/me is glad he did :)

regards,
	Holger