Re: Network team / organizers meeting tomorrow 18:00

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 15:28 +0200, Henning Sprang wrote:
> I didn't! And I won't run in hectic over to the smökki now to get the last
> minutes, or even see it's all over, but it's important to me to know exactly
> how long the infrastructure needed for some video tasks will last, and I
> would be very happy to be informed about it as soon as this is clear.

The most important points:

      * WLAN runs in reduced mode from Sunday 15:00.
      * Smökki will be closed Sunday 22:00.
      * The video hardware at CSD will be taken down after the last talk
        and moved to the video room.
      * The conference ends on Sunday 22:00 and all data should be moved
        off the servers by then.

From this point, email will be too slow to spread information, so asking
in person is the best way to get the latest information.

Remember to sleep!

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>