video team needs tapes and catering tomorrow

Hi,

the video team needs^Wkindly requests:

- 20 dv tapes (ask fabbe/herman for details, mooch knows a store where we can
get (some of?) those tomorrow (*)),
- food delivered tomorrow (as we wont have time to go eating during lunch
tomorrow. we also wish to have breakfast at csd) - the food
issue/requirements for monday and the following days will be discussed
tomorrow evening in the video meeting. (Please note: we would actually like
to have a life and go to lunch.)
- we want to move the coffee maker from the reception kitchen into the csd
tomorrow. plus coffee, milk & sugar. (really!)

regards,
	Holger

(*) it might be smart to buy all of them tomorrow to have that done. And not
to need to go shopping again on monday.