Specs of the HP DL145 server

Hi,

Could you send me the specs of the HP DL145 server (the 1U box), especially
the CPU configuration?

Marko Rinne from HP called me and he doesn't remember does the machine have
one or two CPU's, are they actually dual-core or not and what is the clock
frequency. I guess the person who would know is on vacation at the moment.

The funny part is that my employer CSC is waiting to get a dual-core demo
unit for evaluation and it turned out what HP has planned to give us is the
exact same box which is now in DebConf. :) If it has only one CPU or the
CPU(s) are not dual-core, they'll have to order the right ones.

I also asked if they already had received more PC3200 memory (which we could
get) but they hadn't, at least not yet.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info