Re: [Debconf 5] Accommodation at HUT

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 07:00:36PM +0200, Harald Haspl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we (Max Hofer and Harald Haspl) will attend the Debconf and therefore we want
> to accommodate at the HUT.
>
> We will arrive on Saturday, July 9th, 00:45 (the night from Friday to
> Saturday) at Helsinki Vantaa.
>
> Therefore I wanted to ask you, if somebody will then be at HUT, and if it is
> possible to get a room at the dormitory at about 01:30 in the morning?
>
> It would be fine if we could arrange a lodging, otherwise we will have the
> unpleasant challenge to look for an alternative overnight stay or sleep on a
> park bench ;-)

As far as i can tell, ppl stay long in the night doing hacks, chatting or just
drinking beer. The place will be open, but i dont know about the place for
sleeping. We have loads of space in the basement, but the only missing bit
might be a mattress.

I CC debconf team on my reply.

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

Problem? I haven't got a problem. I've got fucking problems. Plural.
		--Ted the Bellhop (Four Rooms)