(forw) tshirts for the debian conference ready by the 4th of july

it seems to be impossible to the companies in turku to print the
shirts in the timeframe required.

note that we can not go much further back then the 5th untill we
need the shirts, otherwise we will have a major headache to
distribute them. which is not really worth it, either

i am not really willing to compromise on the quality either,
since tshirts just made for the dustbin are a wast of money.

so if someone has time and would enjoy hunting for a manufacturer
in helsinki (which i am told has the big players which could
deliver in time), please do. we have about 3000E to burn on this.
(since we canceled the USB sticks). if it costs more then that,
forget it. we can use the money on debian developer gatherings
elsewhere, instead, like for QA...

I am sorry this comes like this, i have tried my best but
could not avoid it.

if you do find a place please tell me by phone so i can tell the
other people that might call.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi!

I would need 300 tshirts printed with the attached graphics on
the back and front untill the morning of the 4th of july. They
would be picked up in person (and could be either payed cash or
invoiced).

http://www.psykonatural.com/dc/t-shirt_front-1.eps
http://www.psykonatural.com/dc/t-shirt_back.pdf

please note that the pages are not really blank but the main print color
is white and the shirts are supposed to be of a dark color.
I attach an example picture to illustrate how it could look.

we would like to have three different tshirt colors:
dark yellow, wine-red, and dark orange. if those are not
available with the woman style or in the requested fabric quality
i am open to suggestions for other colors that match the other
specifications. we would like to have at least 185g/m2 and a
round nack, prefereably fruit-of-the-loom quality or better.

please call me to give me your price estimate: +46-707960602

dark yellow: (11)
Small                   1
Large                   4
Extra large             3