From: Andreas Schuldei [mailto:andreas@schuldei.org]
Sent: 30 June 2005 01:20
To: Armstrong, Anthony
Cc: debconf5-team@lists.debconf.org
Subject: debian conference Access points

Hi!

I am one of the organizers of the debian conference for which you
aparently will set up the wireless accesspoints in the coming
days at the Helsinki University in Espoo, Finnland.

Unfortunatly we dont know when you plan to arrive or work on this
and we would like to coordinate with you.

I will be gone for the next few days but be back on the third of
july. please cc: the mailinglist debconf5-team@lists.debconf.org
on your answer and someone from the local organizers will pick up
the ball.

Will you bring one or more spare access points in case 8 are not
enough?

Thanks!

Andreas Schuldei