Re: Debian Quiz?

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 03:06 +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> We were asked by the party organizers to made a small Debian quiz.  We
> had some small prizes and had two rounds prepared, one with easy
> questions (Which is not a Debian-Release:  a) buzz  b) Joey  c) sarge
> d) woody) and one with quite hard questions (how many security
> advisories has been released since the 1.1.2005?)

I think this is an interesting idea which can be probably announced on a
free time (one or half hour after a lunch time).

I can help you to coordinate this if you decide to do it.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age I have to hold on to