Re: Hardware news, delivery address needed, Power5 training

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:56:12PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> it would save us hassel to have them at the dorm. we need them to
> print a lot of stuff early in the process.

The fact that the dorm in in our use only on Friday might be a problem if
the printers arrive already on Thursday. So I just asked them to deliver to
Jesus's address at Nokia. I hope he or someone else will be there to accept
the delivery, I'm sure we can then find a way to transport the printers to
the dorm.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info