Delivery date and address for printers and servers

Hi,

Concerning the printers we're receiving from HP: I would need to give them
a delivery address and on which date/time we want to receive the printers
there. I still don't have the exact models but have been promised two color
lasers.

I mentioned about the insurance: the guy responsible for printers said that
they are insured by HP for the transport but not otherwise. However, he
didn't seem to consider insurance too necessary. Basically he said that if
they break in normal use HP'll fix them and he considered the theft of heavy
laser printers quite unlikely.

Then nobody has still signed up for the IBM Power5 training. Some people
mentioned on irc that they might be interested, but I expect that you still
email me to confirm and then we can try to fix a date/time. I can go
personally if nobody shows up, but I'm not overly eager for it.

After that I'll need the delivery address, date and time for IBM hardware
too. Emailed about the insurance on Monday, but no answer yet.

I tried about 6-7 times during this week to reach Tero Eskolin (HP) to ask
about the two servers which I still don't have an official confirmation for.
Left a message to his answering machine but didn't receive a call back. I'll
continue trying on Monday. Contrary to what I said earlier I'll be in
Helsinki and reading my emails for most of next week.

Anyway, have a happy midsummer! At least most Finns celebrate it this Friday
and Saturday. :)

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info