Re: Debconf5 schedule template

* Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [050628 13:04]:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 01:41:57AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > HOC:  17:00 July 10, 2005	18:00 July 10, 2005	40	40 person basement room
>
> basement room? The same one we are going to use as a dorm?

no, the bicycle room is the sleeping place (since you cant use
the space in any other way, since it has no power or light).

the basement room for the bofs is the one to the right on the
blueprints.

> I have reserved a 30 ppl room plus 4 small rooms in CSD, for ad hoc meetings.
> There is no 40 ppl basement room to be used, since it is being used for ppl to
> sleep and there are no chairs and no tables.

the idea is to have at least one room which will NOT need to be
evacuated at 15:45. we will see how much it will be used by "free
bofs".