Re: debconf registration

Hi,

On Monday 20 June 2005 23:51, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> Preparations
> ============
> - print nametags and laminate them
>   TODO: have a proper interface to comas to pull out the nametag
>   information and print them efficiantly. Contact gwolf and
>   dondecarlo to create interface
>   Then Cut and Laminate. H0lger knows how.

We also need a printer, preferably a full duplex one. Any offers/sponsors ?

If we have full duplex, we could design the nametags two-sided: anonymous on
one side, full name+nick on the other. (And the layout keeps the tags
recognizable even without a name.)

>   preferably white background for readability, symbol/icon for
>   people sleeping in the dorm.

I really really would better like to use colored paper, it looks much nicer.
I'll bring colored samples to LT...

regards,
	Holger