Re: (discussion needed) setting up the tech infrastructure

* Holger Levsen (debian@layer-acht.org) [050617 10:53]:
> Hi,
>
> hereby I would like to propose an IRC meeting for discussing and planning the
> technical infrastructure at debconf5. I think it would be very useful to have
> this meeting (or rather to have the following (and more) topics solved
> (more)) before our big debconf IRC meeting this monday, 19 UTC.

people i would like to participate at that meeting are at least
mooch, liiwi, nchip (are you involved in the networking/admin
stuff?), holger, dondecarlo (for interfacing the network with
comas) and myself (/me mostly for having the general overview and
providing generic input).