Re: team working on the talks

On 6/8/05, Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> wrote:
> > Alex - the video team will have some notes that we'd like to be part
> > of the briefing to the speakers. Who should we be talking to about
> > this? Is there a wiki page with "speaker notes and hints"?
>
> In fact, if Jeff Bailey finally shows up, he can give a talk on talking with
> more of those hints and tips.

Hola Jesús!  That'll be great -- did Jeff give the speakers an intro
talk last debconf? The kind of stuff I have in my draft list is

 - Say aloud when you're changing slides and provide audio commentary
of your shell (or app demo) actions. Will make the audio-only (and
even the video) feeds meaningful.
 - If you are going to demo an app or perform some xterm tricks, we
can capture your screen via VNC (if you are happy to run a readonly
x11vnc session for us) -- get  in touch with the video team to
arrange.

That's about it for now, but it'll evolve a bit.

cheers,

martin