Re: team working on the talks

Hi!

* Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff@gmail.com> [050608 13:34]:

> > Yes, we contacted them, and allready got pointers to two (out of
> > fourteen) papers.  Speaking after a quick overview, those two look quite
> Alex - the video team will have some notes that we'd like to be part
> of the briefing to the speakers. Who should we be talking to about
> this? Is there a wiki page with "speaker notes and hints"?

If it is something that might need preperation (font size of slides so
you an see than on the video or whatever), I would send it to
debconf5-speaker@lists.debconf.org soon enough.

If it is just some does and donts, that should be freshly in the mind of
the speakers, it might be the best to be added by the talk preperation
Jeff (or somebody else) will hopefully do - well, it might be a good
idea do that in any case.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--