Two volunteers

Hi all,
I'm willing to help Debconf5 as a local volunteer. At least one friend of
mine, Matti Korttila, is also willing. He even has driving licence and a
car in his disposal. Both of us live in Jyväskylä, study computer
science at the university there, and are Debian users. We have places to
stay at near Helsinki, so we are able to help in advance too.

I joined the #debconf5-team IRC channel, and they instructed me to send
this message. Is there something else I should do, such as add myself
in some list of volunteers?

Regards,
Tuukka Hastrup

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup@iki.fi