(forw) Address added to debconf5-team@lists.debconf.org

Hi Gunnar!

I keep getting mails like this. Usually that means that someone
new registered and the system added his address to the list.

Luckily we do use postgresql and can easily see when an entry was
added. Or if someone who registered in time changed his
food choice from "Hotel" to "I eat your food", right? If not, can
you please make it so? then we can (if we have free slots) let
them eat and otherwise have them pay their own food or sell them
food tickets.

If there is a way to see who did what with his account at which
point then we can just let everything roll on as it does now and
we can tell people that we will regard changes that they make
past this point as "modest wishes we will grant if we can".

/andreas
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

This mail has been sent by the mailing list manager operating the

    debconf5-team@lists.debconf.org

mailing list to the human owners of the list.

The following address has been added to the list:

    Tuukka.Hastrup@iki.fi

Unless there is something really strange going on, this mail is only
for your information and you need take no action.

Thanks.

--- End Message ---