[Debconf-team] status of proposals not stored?

i went through all accepted proposals and checked them as
"accepted". going through them again shows still status "new". is
this a problem in the frontend only?

currently it looks like i would need a smart dump from the
database giving me all talk titles and email addresses attached,
so i could do a mass-mailing.

i would also request a new feature:
be able to select proposals by status (and perhaps other
filtering criteria like "not a bof") and then mass-mail a text
field to all selected proposals.

perhaps even mass-change all selected proposals to a given status
(rejected...).

and while we ask for stuff: could those late submissions in my
mail plus the "ubuntu annual report" by mark shuttelworth be
added to the proposals?