Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf6 dates

> The best way to communicate the schedule, in my opinion, would be a
> single time-line with all details. If my understanding of the schedule
> is correct, it would look like this (lacking artistic treatment):

Interesting deconding...and, I'm afraid, probably true....:-|

Which basically means that I probably screwed while booking my own
flights and will arrive for the very first day of scheduled
activities...:-(

/me already considers changing the flight dates and trying to "sell"
two more days away to his wife....(I really want to be at Debian Day).