[Debconf-team] late talks, please insert for rating

these late talk submissions could still be included in the
rating.

Gunnar, could you please feed them to the system and ask
the submitters to fill in their lacking personal data, if they
did not register yet?

I myself am very interested in the talk by greg about legal
basics. I think most/some debian developers overrate their
competence and lack a basic understanding of the subject. The
rest might be just very interested in this topic. i would expect
it to be one of the best talks with most puropse we have at
present.

Keiths would be both very interesting and entertaining. Do we
have a fireplace? or a camp fire? i think he does not need to be
in the main talk tracks but would be very effective in a
non-formal setting.