Presentation types

Hi debconf team,

I'm afraid I don't understand exactly the differences between
presentation types. What exactly is a Bird of Feathers? What is a
workshop? Well, the question is about a talk I submitted, of course.
It's about shared libraries, and I think there can be easily enough
material for more than 45 minutes. This could be derived in a long Q&A
session where practical examples brought up by the audience would be
studied. Currently, I have submitted it as a talk, but maybe it would be
more appropriate in another category.

I'm also wondering if there's anything special to do for proposals
specific to the Debian day. I'd like to submit a non-technical talk on
GNOME in Debian for this occasion.

Regards,