Re: debconf6 video and infrastructure wishlist and notes

Hi!

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [051102 21:55]:
[ fancy effects ]
> if i remember correctly it is not the "fancy effect" but rather
> "next bullet point of n become visible". that is a very common
> thing to do and not trying to impress someone. or does that work by
> now in free viewers?

That's not an effect (like uncovering the next slide in a kind of
mosaic).  AFAIK all programs used to create slides as pdf to a small
trick:  The new uncovered bullet is just a new page in the pdf document.
So if you have a slide with a list of three bullets, each one becoming
visable by pressing a button, you have just four pages in the pdf
document, with 0-3 seeable bullet points.

That's okay.  I don't think there is a pdf-viewer, which has problems
with getting to the next page ;)

It's just that those cool looking "fancy transistion effects" (jumping
in from left, falling from top, bubble transition, etc) are not
supported (which - as I stated - don't consider a great loss).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/