Re: debconf6 video and infrastructure wishlist and notes

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2005-11-02 20:02:52]:
> I don't think that will be a problem, since:
> a) DebConf is not the typical "I impress my audience by fancy transition
>    of my slides" conference
> b) The slides still work, but instead of your effect, you just see the
>    new slide

if i remember correctly it is not the "fancy effect" but rather
"next bullet point of n become visible". that is a very common
thing to do and not trying to impress someone. or does that work by
now in free viewers?