Re: wanted: webmaster

Neil McGovern dijo [Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:50:12PM +0100]:
> *raises hand*
>
> I'll be happy to do this if you want.

Oops... I'll try not to step on your toes - Maybe some collaboration
will be good? I was just talking about this with my wife: We need a
web site with as much local information as possible, and with a
section for people who shy away from written English and want to help
us. Of course, your help will be very appreciated - but I don't think
you should be left alone with a bunch of angry, sweaty Mexicans
wanting information to help and a bunch of angry, sweaty Debianers
wanting information to move around the area ;-)

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23