Date of Debconf - possible to move it one or two weeks later/prior?

Hi

Today I discovered that the LinuxTag in Germany, in the last years one
of the biggest Linux related events in Europe, plans to be from 3. til
6. May 2006.
Which is a problem with the two possible and until now discussed
timeframes for Debconf, its not possible for interested people to visit
both events.

So, is it possible to move Debconf to be from, say, 13 May til 27, or 15
til 29 April?
That would be *great*.

--
bye Joerg