Re: project planning file in svn

Hi!

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [051012 13:49]:
> i checked in my preliminary version of the taskjuggler
> projectplanning file describing debconf6.

I noticed that taskjuggler is currently only available in sid, so I made
a quick backport for sarge on i386 and ppc available from
http://www.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/~schmehl/temp/taskjuggler (sorry, not yet
anything apt-getable... too lazy right now...)

> please check out the file (and if you cant ask me so i add you to
> the alioth project) and add details and break down tasks as good
> as you can.

Got it anonymously from svn.debian.org, since I'm in no alioth group...

It's the first time I use such a tool, so be patient before hearing any
news from be about that...

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--