DebConf6OrgSoftware update

Hi,
I've been a bit passive online the last days. The reasons for that are
partly some stuff I have to deal with in the real world (move to another
apartment) and on the other hand too much involvement in too many
projects.

I still found some time now to rework the DebConf6OrgSoftware page, but
expect me not to be able to spend too much time on that in the next
weeks.

As it seems clear that comas will further be the central part of the
software needed, I split up the requirements section in multiple parts,
namely those features fulfilled or mostly fulfilled by comas, and those
features that need and should be done by other tools.

There are some Questions that arose, they are noted in the open
questions section in the wiki.

The next step (if open questions are answered) could be then to look for
software that fits the additional needs, and see if and how they can be
connected to comas.

Henning