Debconf6 IRC meeting proposal August 28th 17UTC (Re: Debconf6 IRC meeting proposal August 29th 19UTC)

Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

Hi

On Thursday 04 August 2005 23:36, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:

It seems two people of the core team would rather do this on Sunday the
28th (at 19:00 UTC), does anybody object to this new date-proposal?

I'm happy with that. But as it's sunday, couldnt we make it a littler earlier than ? Like 17 UTC ? Any objections ?

As there were no objections mentioned I suppose everyone is OK with August 28th 17UTC? If not, please say so.

Cheers

Luk